Saturday 19 May 2007

Happy Dance Chorus Line Finished!!!!!


Wow I have finally finished the Chorus Line. I started this last November, then I lost my stitching bug, when I finally got it back I was so sick off seeing it in the drawer that I put it away. I made myself finish it though before I start QS MotherHood, which will be my first HAED.

It was really strange when I picked up the Chorus Line again, since I had been stitching on 28ct evenweave, one over one, and then when I went back onto stitching on 14ct Aida it felt like I was stitching on Binca.

The backstitch was a real pain in the arse, as I am not a fan of backstitch, it takes me ages to do, and even though I wanted to get it done by Tuesday I didn't finish it till Thursday. That will teach me to say that I am going to finish something on a certain day, It never goes to plan in my house.

Just got to get it framed now and hubby says that I will have to paint the kitchen now since the picture I am replacing it with is a different size and it will show the muck, cheeky sod!!! lol

I also got the ipod that I have wanted since it came out ( well the nano version anyway)
its a present from my dad to me for all the running about I do for him,taking him shopping, hospital, bank etc, he cant drive and has emphysema ( you wouldn't believe how many times I have tried to spell that before I got it right) but he still smokes like a bloody chimney!!
He bought me the hot pink version since my daughter has the silver one so we wouldn't fall out when they got mixed up lol

So I'm of to see what music i can download onto it, then at least I can listen to my stuff( and not Kelly Clarkson and Girls Aloud- which the girls have on constantly!!), might have a go at putting a podcast on it too, since I missed The Apprentice this week(arghhhh I have just seen who got fired this week when I went to put the link for it on here, oh crap!!)

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finish! Those birds are so cute! The apprentice was good on wednesday, she deserved to get fired!

Sally said...

Chorus Line looks so cute Bev.

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations on the fantastic finish, Bev!!

Sue said...

Love your Chorus Line, congrats on the finish ;)

Carla said...

Congrats on finishing Chorus Line...these chubby birds are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Bev! This is on my wish list as I plan on having a Valerie Pfieffer Wall Of Fame.

I love these designs and this is just lovely!!!

Well Done Bev :-)

Karen said...

I love it , sooooo cute

patternnuts said...

Oh I love it!Congratulations!!!!

You have so many finishes! Wonderful!