Friday 9 January 2009

New start for 2009

My house is bare, there are no pictures on the wall and it needs brightening up so I have decided to start in the kitchen. I like all types of cross stitch and last year i was in the process of stitching this - It is Bothy Threads design, Cut-Thru Garden Shed. I had nearly finished it just had the back stitch to complete.



This is what our shed used to look like, hubby had everything in it, ( which to be honest when he was doing my head in was the best bloody place for him!!)

I Really enjoyed stitching with the bright colours and i want to stitch it again, just not yet.

Anyway I had some vouchers and i spent them at hobby craft and bought this design from Bothy Threads

It will take me ages to do this but i started it last Friday and by this week i had done this........


i am hoping to get more done this weekend and finish this room off.

6 comments:

Juls said...

Your stitching is wonderful!!!! I have a few of these and love them! Now to get started on one....I may just have too......

Nima said...

wow...that is a beautiful pattern...and a good start for new year

Karen said...

great start

Shebafudge said...

Hi

I love your Cut Thru's. I am stitching Garden Shed at the moment. I think the designs are lovely. What is the backstitch like to do? Is it ok?

You have really inspired me!

The Button Witch said...

These designs are fantastic and you do a great job stitching them
Happy Stitching
Shellie

Nicole said...

it is realy coming on!!!