Friday 20 February 2009

Been On A Spending Spree

I haven't got much done this week to say i have had a week off. Been busy decorating for my uncle he got a old folks home and it was painted bright green and orange, and it takes some covering!!.
I have been stitching on my wedding sampler, but not got much to show hopefully by Sunday will be able to show the progress that i have made.

I have bought some Q snaps, and a needle organiser so it will make stitching the wedding sample quicker, i am really enjoying stitching it but with one needle its taking me too long, so it will be a lot better.
I have also bought some Easter charts so i am waiting for them to come, the walls are still plain so these quick stitch charts will be good to do for Easter, if i cant have chocolate i will have stash instead lol!!
The only thing with buying online is the waiting for the stuff to come as it seems to take forever, i am not known for my patience when it comes to shopping!!

My two girls have also started a blog to show off there work, keep on stitching, at the moment only my 9yr old has put her stitching on, but she shows a flower that she did me for Valentine's day which she designed herself!!, my eldest is stitching hello kitty and she is neater than me!!i have been looking for some blogs that they can read of other youngsters showing there work off but had no look, so if you know of any would be glad if you could tell me, i want to keep them off the TV and have a hobby, my lads not bothered in it though still cant prise him away from the Wii just yet!!

No comments: