Monday 22 June 2009

I Think I Have Made A Cock Up On Marilyn!!


How hard is it to find batteries for my camera, VERY!! in this house. Every time i come to get it they are gone, so i have to search the remote controls and see which one has the new batteries in, but now i have homed it down to sons xbox controllers or one of Nicole's toys. Anyway.....

Not done any stitching this week as i still felt really low, I haven't even done the stock and month end reports that i was supposed to do for work, sod it i will be late for once i thought, so on Friday night i picked it up and did a bit each night. Only thing is i think you can see where page one ends and page two begins, or is it just me. I am hoping that when shes finished you wont be able to tell. SO hopefully I will have her face finished this week.

8 comments:

The Button Witch said...

she looks great I think it will all blend in when youve stitched more
Hope you feel better soon
hugs and Happy stitching
Shellie

CindyMae said...

I think that she will look great either way.

Angela said...

She's looking good.

I have often found when working on pieces that when I've just stitched a section lines where I've started/finished etc are easy to spot but once I've moved on to anootther section that I can't spot them. I reckon the stitching must settle or some such thing.

Maggie said...

I agree with the other comments,i think sometimes we are too critical of our own work. She will look great whn your done :-)

Carla said...

I can see a line there but I think it's because some parts of page 2 are not stitched yet. I'm sure it will blend well when you're done :)

Tammy said...

When you finish you won't be able to even notice! She is beautiful.

tkdquintmom said...

How cool is she? I just love her beauty. Such a loss at such a young age. I agree with the rest, I think it will blend in just fine once you do a little more. It will be so worth it, she's so pretty.

Marie said...

I agree, you should find it blends fine - I have had the same thing on designs like this and they end up fine. She's looking lovely