Wednesday 1 June 2011

TUSAL and 4 Days On Corsair

Yes i have finally managed to actually get my TUSAL in on time, not much going on with it, but i am so tight with my threads but it is growing slowly.



Here is four days stitching on Corsair, she is growing but i didnt put a stitch in her today, as i was making the most out of no internet connection and getting the kids to help me outside. I don't really want to put it down but i need to spend a few extra days on Fragile Heart as i am falling way behind, if i want to actually finish a HAED this year.

This is what she looks like now...
                                       and this is what she looked like before the May SAL...
 i know what your thinking, wow she can stitch fast lol hoping i can redeem myself, but i am looking after my niece tomorrow so hoping this weekend will be better, will try and post a mid week update.

2 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

LOL I liked your comments on your Fragile Heart comparison. You're so funny. Good luck with this weeks SAL I'm doing Fragile as well and more way behind than you due to a restart. She's looking great, one stitch at a time! Can't wait to see more of Corsair, I love that chart.
Alicia xo

Wendy said...

I know what you mean, and I wish I could send you some extra stitching time, but I´ve not none to spare myself, lol !