Thursday 22 November 2012

Mrs Billy No Mates

There's nothing much to post really. Well on the stitching front I have nearly finished with 'merry' yes I know I said I would have had it done by now but I have been in agony with a abscess that made my eye shut completely, making me look like I had been in a boxing ring and having several visits to the hospital.
So stitching was the last thing on my mind.

I have however completely reworked the website which took me longer to do than I thought from making banners that looked professional to templates etc, anyway I have a few more charts to upload then it will be completely finished, I asked my husband if he had any comments good or bad as I like to know where I have to improve on , and do you know what he said .... " have you changed it?" Honestly !
So any feedback good or bad would be GREATLY appreciated ( www.lovethythread.com )

And finally I have ignored my husbands sulking and I am going to the stitch Nd knit show in Harrogate on Saturday. I can not wait, I am praying they have a millennium frame and it's not too expensive and I am going to see about some hand dyed fabric too so I am going to be there when the doors open to make sure I don't miss out, if your going you will recognise me as the one on my own as no one wants to come with me. So iPhone charged up music on and shopping can't wait!

10 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Have fun at the show? By the way, did you ever announce your Giveaway winner - I think that I might have missed that post.

hugs, Kaye

cucki said...

so much fun at the show xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Wish I could come with you to the show!!! Sadly a bit too far for me.
I'm sure you'll have fun even if you're on your own (at least you can do whatever you want :)) & don't forget to show us your new stash!!! Hope the eye is better too, Mii x

Claire said...

I wish I could go with you.Where about's are you?Have fun and buy lots of goodies to show us.x

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time at the how. Stitchers are so friendly, I'm sure you'll get chatting to some whilst their, you won't alone for long.

Bev said...

I live in Huddersfield and right now I am sat on the train ready to go, as it was cheaper than going in the car hoping their are some bargains!

Bev said...

And yes Kaye the winners were posted on the Facebook page but I am holding another giveaway next week where everyone who enters will get a Christmas chart specially designed for the draw as a Christmas present from me :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lulu said...

I have awarded you with the Liebster Award – Please stop by my blog and check out today's post!

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.